Thursday, April 23, 2015

Fashion Post #4 - Phantoms [With A Twist!]

Hiii!

So this week's fashion post isss...

Phantoms!
But I'm not just going to plop some phantom armor and a hat onto a bunny and be done.
Oh no.. there's a twist ):B

I'm not going to use a single item that has the word "Phantom" in the name!

Without further ado, here is the first outfit!



Items:
Purple Ribbon Scarf
Black Mech Angel Wings
Rare Purple Glove

Colors:
Dark Grey Base
Dark Grey Ears
Purple Lightning
Dark Grey Eyes

I used mostly grey and purple on this bunny.  It kinda does have a phantomy look to it!


Items:
Black Ninja Mask
Rare Purple Bow
Black Elf Boots
Black Scorpion Tail

Colors:
Dark Purple Head
Dark Grey Body
Dark Grey Default Eyes
Dark Purple Flames

This time I decided to use an Eagle. The elf boots and scorpion tail look like tentacles, and the bow and mask just adds to the mysterius feeling of phantoms. 

I hope you guys enjoy these outfits! If you want to suggest a theme, comment below! 

See you next post!
-Bunny



No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam, I don't want to have to put a captcha on this blog!
Thanks! :)