Monday, April 13, 2015

Creative Outfits #1!

Hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii!

Today I am showcasing some outfits I saw around Jamaa that I thought where very creative!

First- Boy Fox. Second- Simple Monkey. Third- Butterfox.

First up we have a nice outfit for a boy Fox! I really like how the jammer used realistic fox colors accented with black and grey. Looking at this outfit makes me feel like this jammer is really trying to make his/her fox similar to a human! The sneakers, studded collar, and baseball cap really tie in with the t-shirt and elf tail!

Next up is a simple nonmember making do with what he/she can buy.  I know, you're probably thinking: why is this creative? it looks like it was thrown together in 3 seconds!  Well, that's exactly why it's creative! Everyone spends so much time creating the perfect outfit for their animals, when it doesn't need to be perfect! The red and yellow blends in with the tan so well, you hardly notice it's there! The wings and knight helmet give the outfit an absract feel. Most people who see jammers dressed like this almost always think "new jammer", and don't take the time to appreciate what was created by someone who is new to AJ! You know what I say to that? THREE CHEERS FOR SIMPLICITY!!!

Okay, lastly, we have a nice blue butterfox! What's a butterfox, you say? It's exactly what it sounds like! All this fox is wearing is a pair of blue dragonfly wings(which i love and think should be more populer), and a blue butterfly mask(which most jammers ignore because it doesn't tie in with their style). This butterfox is probably the most creative of the mix, because you see lots of new jammers and foxes in t-shirts, but this is the first time I have ever seen a dragonfly/butterfly item combo!

How did I make this post? Did I have friends dress up? Did people email me submissions? No! All I did was wander around Jamaa and see what I could find! I found the boy fox in the Pillow Room, the simple monkey in the Pillow Room, and the Butterfox at a Trading Party.


Which outfit was your fav? Comment below!

-Bunny
Btw- I still am not going to be posting normally for a while,
 I jut found the time to throw this post together!



1 comment:

  1. cool the butterfox is funny and that is really really really nice that youre standing up for jammers people ignore and think don't matter. some people think they are better then the nonmembers, when they really are not. youre a really nice blogger, i wish you where more populer!

    ReplyDelete

Please don't spam, I don't want to have to put a captcha on this blog!
Thanks! :)