Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Scary Arctic Wolf Glitch

I am not exactly sure how to do this glitch, but it happens.
The glitch is very creepy, because if the glitched player doesn't say anything, you won't see them at all!


I found out about this glitch when I walked into the Conservation Museum in Appondale.
I said something in chat, and a nonmember wolf started freaking out, claiming I was invisible, and all they could see of my was my chat bubble.
I wasn't sure about that, because I could see myself perfectly fine, so I asked my buddy to come to the Museum and see if I was invisible. He said I wasn't. Hmm... strange...

Then, some weeks later, I was in my den.  There was an Arctic Wolf there. Suddenly, I couldn't see the wolf. I thought the person left, but the den doorbell said there was still someone there.  Then the person said something, and all I could see a floating chat bubble! Creepy, right?

If anyone figures out how to activate this glitch, please comment below!

-Bunny





No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam, I don't want to have to put a captcha on this blog!
Thanks! :)