Sunday, June 28, 2015

Falling Phantoms changed my outfit? REALLY CREEPY GLITCH! [Unknown]

Alright, sorry i havent posted for a while >.<

Anyway, I was playing  falling phantoms today, and I noticed a wolf that had almost the exact same outfit that I did.

I thought that was weird, but it gets weirder! The wolf and I got hit by phantoms at almost exactly the same time. Also, when I started a new round, there was a KOALA that was wearing my outfit, too!
I exited out of falling phantoms after that.

But then.... my wolf had the same pattern as that clone wolf thing! And when I tried to change it back, it wouldn't change!! Also, my inventory said I was wearing 2 head items :O

To fix this glitch, just log off of AJ and log back on.


creepyyyy o-o

-Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please don't spam, I don't want to have to put a captcha on this blog!
Thanks! :)